EAR will update its license (EAR.lic) if you update the license file (pcontrol.dbf) on the server, close EAR, open eDrawer once, log in, and exit.
To install a license file (needed on any workstation/server):
- Using My Computer or Computer, open your C:\ drive and look for a folder called Program Files (x86).
- After you opened the folder, open LSSP Corporation, then eDrawer. If LSSP Corporation does not exist in Program Files (x86), check Program Files instead.
- Copy the new license file that you have this location and overwrite the previous version of pcontrol if prompted.
- Launch eDrawer. If the license file did not update, please ensure that the program is set to run as administrator (instructions below).
If the program is not already set to run as administrator (necessary for users running Windows Vista/7/8/10):
- Right-click on eDrawer.exe.
- Click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Click the box to change settings for all users.
- Check the box to Run this Program as Administrator.